Research project training
We can provide training in order to aid you in running a research project.
We run the following courses:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Full and Refresher training
- Valid Informed consent training
- Investigator Site File set-up and maintenance
Other training is also available from the following resources:
- View Health Research Authority (HRA) e-learning (opens in new window) >
- View the National Institute for Health Research Identity Gateway (opens in new window) >
- Get advice on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Medical Research Council (MRC) website (opens in new window) >
*Note: It is mandatory to have GCP Training if you are a member of a research team conducting a Clinical Trial of Investigational Medicinal Product (CTIMP) or a medical device trial. GCP training needs to be renewed every 2 years by attending a ‘refresher’ course.