The NHS is a world renowned organisation and employs more than 1.5 million people, putting it in the top 5 of the world’s largest employers.
At UHDB we are extremely proud of our hugely diverse and multicultural workforce that has been built over many decades. We welcome applications for our roles from international applicants, both within the EU and worldwide.
The Trust has a reputation for delivering a high quality of service and excellence in research, training and development. There are a number of benefits to working for us from overseas, such as:
- a tailored onboarding induction programme
- a dedicated team member to assist with your immigration and registration queries including your transition to the UK
- experience of work in the national healthcare system in the UK
- training and development – including the opportunity to gain additional qualifications and acquire new skills
- access to research
- excellent standards of pay and working conditions including staff benefits
- the opportunity to experience better working hours / work life balance