About the Resuscitation and Simulation department
Within our department we deliver education allied to resuscitation. We are all senior healthcare professionals with a specialist interest in resuscitation procedures for adult and paediatric patients.
What do we do?
- Find out how we deliver classroom based training >
- Find out about our state-of-the-art Simulation facilities >
- Ward-based scenarios in clinical areas
- Training ranging from the recognition and prevention of cardiac arrest and basic cardio pulmonary resuscitation to advanced life support techniques.
- Clinical role attending cardiac arrests
- Local audits
- Visit the ICNARC website to find out how we collect data for national audits (opens in new window) >
Contact us at Derby
Resuscitation and Simulation Department,
Education Centre, Level 4,
Royal Derby Hospital,
Uttoxeter New Road,
Contact us at Queen's Hospital Burton
Resuscitation & Simulation department
First Floor, Queen's Hospital Education Centre
Queen's Hospital Burton
Burton upon Trent
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com