Within our department we deliver education allied to resuscitation. We are all senior healthcare professionals with a specialist interest in resuscitation procedures for adult and paediatric patients.
What do we do?
- Classroom based training
- Simulation in a specialist simulation suite
- Ward-based scenarios in clinical areas
- Training ranging from the recognition and prevention of cardiac arrest and basic cardio pulmonary resuscitation to advanced life support techniques.
- Clinical role attending cardiac arrests
- Local audits
- Data collection for national audits (NCAA)