The East Midlands Pharmacy Collaborative is a small dynamic procurement team providing a Pharmacy procurement service for its member Trusts. The team is hosted by University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust.
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Leicester Partnership NHS Trust
- Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
- Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
We aim to improve the quality of patient care in the NHS through the provision of Pharmacy procurement services to our members.
We attempt to maximise the efficiency of our service through the use of up-to-date tendering, innovative processes, stakeholder engagement, effective contract management at an acceptable cost.
As a Pharmacy led team, we consult with a number of stakeholders from our member Trusts to ensure we procure the products and services required by our members.