Welcome to the Lead Employer – New Starters
Welcome to the Radiology Specialty Training Programme and the University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust.
Firstly, you will be contacted via our TRAC recruitment system requesting you to complete your pre-employment checks. A list of the documentation required will be forwarded to you along with the forms that you need to complete. Please return these at your earliest convenience to prevent any delays in you starting. You will also need to contact UHDB via the TRAC system to inform the recruitment team when you are available to attend our sites to carry out your original document check.
UHDB will need to see all of the original documentation used for your recruitment process including your original DBS certificate. Your original document check can be carried out at either of the below sites.
- Royal Derby Hospital, Level 5, Medical HR Monday to Friday 10am-3pm.
- Queen’s Hospital Burton, The House, Medical Recruitment Monday to Friday 10am-2.00pm.
You will be required to provide the below documentation. If you do not have anything that matches the below, please email email@example.com who will provide you with accepted alternative documentation.
- A valid passport and Biometric Residence Permit (if applicable).You may also be required to have these documents on your first working day at your Host Trust for identification purposes.
- A UK Photographic driving licence confirming the address you have used for your recruitment application.
- A utility bill or bank statement (dated within the last three months) or a council tax bill dated within the last twelve months (on line statements are accepted) confirming the address used for your recruitment application.
Along with your Conditional Offer Letter, you will be sent a guide (also available on this website under ‘Lead Employer – Guidance for Trainees and Host Trusts’). This will give you all the information you will need to know for your employment with UHDB and how to access our ESR payroll system and EASY expenses system. Please use this guide for the duration of your employment with UHDB but be aware that any updated versions will be available on the website so we encourage you to use the on line version where possible.
Once cleared to work by UHDB, your Host Trust will provide you with your work schedule, any local procedures you are to adhere to, who you are to report to when arriving at your Host Trust and your induction schedule. If you need any assistance with the contacts at your Host Trust, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an nhs.net email account (if you do not already have one) by our medical recruitment team. All forms of communication from UHDB will be made by nhs.net (where possible) as this is a secure email address.