Orthodontics at Queen's Hospital Burton
Orthodontic Outpatient Department
Telephone: 01283 593109
Nearest entrance: main entrance
We are a large team of orthodontic consultants, speciality registrars and orthodontic therapists who work across both hospital sites in Derby and Burton. Consultations are offered to patients with complex orthodontic problems following a referral by a dentist.
- Advice regarding dentofacial development of children and adolescents.
- Treatment planning for specialist orthodontic practitioners and general dental practitioners.
- Facial deformity correction as part of a multi-disciplinary approach with maxillofacial surgeons.
- Treatment of complex, significant malocclusion which often involves surgical intervention.
- Management and treatment of patients with marked or severe hypodontia (missing teeth) often involving a multidisciplinary team of restorative consultants and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Treatment of patients with cleft lip and/or palate as a part of a multidisciplinary team.