There are various locations for inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy services at the Trust, offering a wide variety of different services dependent on your needs.
You may be seen by a physiotherapist as an inpatient on the ward, or referred by you consultant or GP for outpatient treatment.
The service is provided by chartered physiotherapists and physiotherapy assistants, supported by administration staff. All our chartered physiotherapists are registered with the health professions council.
Royal Derby Hospital
There are inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy services at the Royal Derby Hospital.
If you wish to contact a physiotherapy service, please contact our switchboard 01332 340 131.
These are the teams based at the Royal Derby Hospital:
- Paediatric Inpatient and outpatient team
Telephone: 01332 785539
- Surgery and cancer therapy – Inpatient Services and Outpatient Clinics
- Critical Care Team
- Trauma and Orthopaedic Inpatient physiotherapy
- Emergency department and frailty team
- Department of elderly medicine team
- Stroke team
- Women’s health team
Telephone: 01332 789632
- Specialist medicine physiotherapy team >
- Hydrotherapy & Staff Services Physiotherapy
Telephone: 01332 785520
Queen's Hospital Burton
There are inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy Teams based at Queen’s Hospital Burton.
These can be found on the ground floor of the hospital in the therapy department.
Find and contact us
Telephone: 01283 593 010
Florence Nightingale Community Hospital
There are Physiotherapists based on the wards at Florence Nightingale Community Hospital and in Outpatient Departments. Entrance to the wards is along the footpath to the far left of the Main Entrance. Outpatient physiotherapy and the Rehabilitation Gym are located on Level 3, Junction 3 in the main hospital. Neurology outpatients, Parkinson’s, CASOP, Head Injury and Spasticity Clinics are all held in the new Rehabilitation Unit; entrance to this unit is to the left of the Main Entrance.
These are the teams based at Florence Nightingale Community Hospital:
- LRCH ward inpatient Team
- Teams based in the Rehabilitation Unit include Parkinson’s, CASOP, Head Injuries, Spasticity Service and Neurology Outpatients
- Rheumatology Outpatient team
- Musculoskeletal therapy >
- Vestibular physiotherapy
Find and contact us
Telephone: 01332 254 631