Scans and Investigations
You may find that you will be asked to go for a variety of different scans throughout your investigation, treatment and follow up stages of care.
These scans and other investigations may be carried out at the Royal Derby Hospital, Queens’s Hospital Burton and Nottingham depending on availability and facilities. Please view patient information leaflets relating to scans below.
- Download ultrasound (Transvaginal - Prep-sheet 5) [pdf] (opens in new window) 586KB
- Ultrasound - abdomen, pelvis and transvaginal (prep-sheet 14)[pdf] 365KB
- Download ultrasound - abdominal and pelvic [pdf] (opens in new window) 194KB
- Download ultrasound - guided abdominal or pelvic drain [pdf] (opens in new window) 260KB
- MRI scan[pdf] 322KB
- MRI scan - pelvis[pdf] 324KB
- CT Scan (with preparation)[pdf] 304KB
- CT Scan (without preparation)[pdf] 302KB
- Get information on your PET/CT appointment (opens in new window) >